When it comes to lead generation strategies for B2B businesses, expert marketers say that two things matter-
- The Outreach Strategy
- The Final Lead Capturing Form
Most B2B businesses are guilty of paying too much attention to the outreach strategy part. This leads them to ignore the attention they should rightly give on lead capturing forms. This is why you must have heard B2B marketers crib about people reaching the landing page, but not submitting the final form.
For any B2B lead generation strategy to be a success, both outreach and form need to work in the most optimized fashion possible. The purpose of this article is to discuss two of the strongest lead capture platforms of 2020- Leadformly and LeadGen App.
We will look at some of their top features, discuss the pros and cons, and suggest, which one you should select for your next lead generation campaign.
LeadGen App: Introduction
If you are a B2B marketer who is about to launch his or her first lead generation strategy, then you should try the LeadGen App. The best part about the LeadGen App is that it is very easy to use.
In addition to the ease of use, the product’s customizations allow it to be optimized according to the needs and requirements of the business and the marketer.
Many of the leading B2B experts point out that many marketers prefer the LeadGen App over its rivals is because of the quick results. In other words, the entire process of gathering data about your audiences is done quickly and efficiently. This in turn helps a B2B business to understand what the audience wants and create the appropriate responses.
Most similar products do not allow for testing. However, LeadGen App is a curious product in that it not only allows for testing but also promotes refining a set approach in the most effective fashion.
Pros and Cons of LeadGen App
- Can easily convert your brand website or any other landing page into a lead gen page
- Engaging UI and UX forms, which attract audiences and encourage them to fill
- Create both Single and Multi-Step Forms easily
- Data collection is fast and data analysis is faster.
- Tech Support
- Irregular Updates
Leadformly prides itself on a ground-breaking piece of a research study it did on its own self. Leadformly forms on a website’s home page were able to see 34% more conversions. This means that 34% of all visitors converted into leads with Leadformly forms.
When you start using Leadformly, you will realize that the product seems to encapsulate all the best parts about what a lead generation form should be.
For example, you have your conditional form logic integration, in addition to having default options based IP fetching.
Leadformly also does not score too badly on the UI and UX front. Sure, it is not as great a design as the LeadGen App is, but it still manages to have a professional air about it.
Many point out that the animation of the progress bar in Leadformly is pretty cool. Yes, we will have to agree with that. Leadformly markets itself as a modern lead generation tool for coming-of-age marketers.
Pros and Cons of Leadformly
- Presence of a number of pre-existing templates so that you do not have to create something new
- Ideal for all kinds of businesses and establishments including schools, colleges, hotels, insurance, etc.
- Customization options to make forms appear as they are a part of your website.
- Leadformly forms do not have a separate subdomain. This means that they will be hosted on your website’s domain.
- It also does not come with a Free Plan. So you have no way to find out or test the product before you make up your mind to use it or give it a miss.
Which one should you go for- LeadGen App or Leadformly?
- If you want a multi-form setup, which is easy to use, highly customizable, and ensures faster understanding than you should go for the LeadGen App. It is simple and any marketer can start with it right away. You do not need to watch too many tutorials to get the hang of it.
- On the other hand, Leadformly has been around for many years and has emerged as a trusted and well-performing lead capturing tool. The presence of so many templates, which have already been A/B tested means that you can be sure that you will get great performance.
- However, at nearly $40 USD, Leadformly is much more expensive than the LeadGen App. Smaller businesses who are looking at pursuing a new but solid lead generation strategy might think that Leadformly is a bit on the expensive side.
- LeadGen App allows customers a Free Trial to test out the product before they go in for the purchase. This is not available on Leadformly. You only start with a $40 USD pricing plan.
B2B businesses have realized that the final form of completion is as important as the initial outreach strategy. This is why we have a number of lead capturing products in the market. Both these great lead capturing forms have their own pros and cons. You can also use tools like LinkedIn marketing tools , Facebook marketing tools, etc. for best results in social media lead generation. At the end of the day, you should go for one which you think will suit you and your business.
About The Author
Shahid Shahmiri is a digital marketer by profession. He helps online businesses to grow with smart marketing tactics to achieve better sales and leads. He is passionately focused and driven to grow businesses online and can manage the marketing and lead generation process with proven tactics and experiments. Shahid is accountable for analyzing marketing, SEO, growth and dealing with all promotional and media channels.