Formatting hard disk sometimes is the main reason for critical data loss. The main reason for formatting the hard disk drive is to manage the hard disk space efficiently. If the cleaning is not done effectively, then there is a high risk of data loss. There are multiple softwares that are available in the market to recover data from formatted hard disk. But the easiest and most secure way to recover the lost data is to use EaseUS data recovery software. This software has a user-friendly interface that enables users to use without any involvement of any complicated process. EaseUS is one of the leading data recovery software companies that allow users to recover lost data from hard disk or any storage device, including memory cards or SD cards. In case you want to recover data from formatted hard disk drive, then you can use EaseUS data recovery software.
Benefits of using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Available in free as well as pro version:-If the data that is to be recovered is not beyond 2 GB, then free version software can be used effectively. However, in case it exceeds 2 GB, then the user needs to go for the pro version.
- Quick launch and fast scanning of files: – As the software is designed keeping the performance metrics in mind, the software can quickly be launched on a double click. As soon as the software is asked to scan the hard disk drive, it immediately scans the files and gives the list of files that the user can select to recover.
- Single click recovery of file:- After the scanning of the hard disk drive is completed, users get a list of data that have accidentally been deleted, and they might want to recover. The software can restore the files in a specific location on a single click.
How to download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
Users can download the free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for windows or Mac computers from the following link
When to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free version?
In case some data files are deleted accidentally due to formatting action on the hard disk. If the size of the file is not greater than 2 GB, then users can quickly recover and restore the lost data by using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard free of cost. The free version software can be used to retrieve text or word documents, media files like images, audio, or video files. In case the file size exceeds the limit of 2GB then the user needs to opt for the paid version of the software.
How to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free version?
Following steps needs to be followed to recover files from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free version
- Launch the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard after successfully installing in on your computer.
- Choose the hard drive partition which has been accidentally formatted.
- Scan the hard disk drive from where you want to retrieve the lost file.
- Once the scan is completed, select the file that needs to be recovered or restored.
- Choose the location of the file where you want to get the restoration of the file done.
- Then click on ok
- The lost data will be recovered in the original format without any adulteration as it was before the formatting was done.