Python is the most popular programming language and also highly in demand as compared to its counterparts C, C++, and Java. The Analytics Platform and Tools (PlaTo) survey conducted by Analytics India magazine revealed that 53.3% of data scientists prefer Python as a programming language. Python has expanded into a variety of sectors being one of the top qualities sought out for data science. The popularity also comes from the fact that Python is easy to learn to have English like syntax. Python offers frameworks and libraries for the most recent technologies like Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, big data, etc.
With the increasing popularity of this multi-functional programming language, the demand for Python Certification Bangalore has increased since the city is home to thousands of startups. The certification can help you stand out among other candidates. It offers faster and lucrative career growth and a handsome salary. The increasing demand leads to various job profiles. Here are some of the job profiles commonly offered to Python programmers.
- Entry-level software developer:
- Write efficient, reusable, and testable code and develop algorithms.
- Work with the design team and understand the end-user requirements to provide technical solutions in order to meet the demands.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Running programs with Python scripts to test the code for errors.
- In case errors are found, debugging and fixing the errors.
- Tracking version changes and logging errors.
- Quality assurance engineer
A quality assurance engineer is also an entry-level position to start a career in the tech field if you are good with Python. A quality assurance engineer tracks the development of a product and assesses the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure company standards. The person must possess a creative mindset to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the system. The average salary of a QA engineer in the US is US$70,827. Some of the responsibilities of a quality assurance engineer are as follows:
- Break down the entire process into modules or goals like verification, activities, abilities, measurements, and commitments.
- Oversee the entire process including testing.
- Developing and executing automation scripts.
- Creating software test plans and test cases.
- Python full stack developer
- Developing front end architecture website through appealing visual design using tools like HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Developing back end website
- Write efficient APIs.
- Test, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation
- Ensure responsiveness and efficiency of software
- Data scientist
Data scientists are analytical experts who extract and manipulate data to develop important results necessary for business. It combines skills in computer science, mathematics, and statistics. They work on large, messy, and unstructured data collected from various sources. Python is the most popular programming language among data scientists. A certification in Python can help you kickstart your career in data science as it is one of the highest paying jobs with a wide scope of opportunities including many fields. Experienced data scientists and data managers work on more complicated tasks, from cleaning to processing and storing data. So, if you are enthusiastic to learn new skills and take challenges in a promising career, data science is the choice for you. As we all know, data science is the future, so gaining skills for the same can take you a long way. The average salary of a data scientist is US$121,031. Some of the responsibilities of a data scientist are as follows:
- Mining and analyzing data collected from a variety of sources.
- Developing processes and tools to model and analyze data performance.
- Developing custom data models and algorithms
- Providing new insights into business models
- Data investigation and exploratory data analysis.
- Apply data science methods and techniques such as data visualization, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical modeling.