The world is now a global village in terms of business and communication. Many companies can provide their services to the entire world by using technology. A significant portion of IT innovation has been introduced to the world through Microsoft Corporation. When it comes to communication and business software, Microsoft offers some of the most popular technologies and products such as Windows Operating System, Windows Servers, Azure Cloud Platform, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and more. But the company’s activities are not limited only to production. As one of the most authoritative IT corporations, Microsoft also has its own credential program. IT professionals all over the world validate their skills and knowledge by getting Microsoft certifications relevant to their area of expertise www.prepaway.org .
Microsoft certification program
Microsoft structured its certification program based on various IT domains, technologies, and products. Despite many categories available, every certification must belong to a certain level. The levels include:
• Fundamental Level – this is the basic level of certification which is perfect for candidates who want to start a career in IT. It does not have any prerequisites. Candidates earn the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification upon passing the required exam.
• Associate Level – this level is meant for professionals who have at least two years of experience in the technology field. It is recommended that you earn the MTA credential prior to scheduling your associate-level exams, but it is not mandatory. The professionals are awarded the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) credential at this level.
• Expert Level – it is the top achievable level under the Microsoft certification track. The ideal candidates for this level must have 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft technologies. Most of the expert-level certifications require the candidates to have achieved relevant MCSA credential. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) are the certification titles at this level.
In order to earn any Microsoft certification, candidates must showcase their proficiency in Microsoft technologies by passing the required tests. Today, we want to focus on Microsoft 70-410 exam, which is ideal for upgrading your skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2012.
About Microsoft 70-410 exam
Microsoft 70-410 exam has been modernized to address the most recent technology updates in Windows Server 2012 R2 andSystem Center 2012 R2. It is intended for professionals who are interested in upgrading their knowledge and skills necessary during the implementation of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. The candidates targeted by this exam are those who have already earned a certification related to Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008.
In simple words, this test is intended for those certified individuals who want to keep pace with the technological advancements in their relevant area of expertise. 70-410: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 test covers (but not limited to) the following topics:
• Installation of servers and Active Directory
• Configuration of server roles, Hyper-V, access, network services, network policy server infrastructure, high availability as well as file, storage, and information protection solutions
• Implementation of disaster recovery as well as business continuity
As for the format of the exam, it is known that there will be 40-60 questions of different types and that the test will last around 2 hours. 70-410 has a standard price – $165. For more details concerning Microsoft 70-410 exam, you can review the exam details for 70-411, 70-410, and 70-412 tests as 70-410 includes the topics covered by these three exams.
70-410 is a crucial test for those who don’t want to be left out and want to remain competitive in the current IT industry. But what are the other reasons to prepare and pass Microsoft 70-410 exam?
1. Update your skills
The Information Technology industry keeps changing because there are always new inventions that facilitate the way of doing business. And someone must have the appropriate skills to support these technologies! Microsoft 70-410 exam gives you an opportunity to refresh your skills on Windows Server 2012 and update your knowledge base.
2. Get recognized
Employers tend to hire professionals who are conversant with the new Information Technologies. Every employer would like to see his or her company growing with the new technology changes. Pass Microsoft 70-410 exam and you will be able to prove your employers that you are conversant with the newest functions and services of Windows Server 2012.
3. Get higher pay
As businesses and companies move their services to Windows Server 2012, the demand for professionals who are conversant with this technology is also growing. With the skills and knowledge gained through Microsoft 70-410 preparation, you will be able to handle most of the tasks related to Windows Server 2012. As a result, you will get a pay raise because you have the most in-demand skills. According to PayScale.com, the professionals who have gained knowledge in the administration and management of Windows Server 2012 can earn up to $93,000 per year.
4. Gain hands-on experience
Microsoft 70-410 exam requires IT professionals to have the utmost skills to deploy, manage, and maintain Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Therefore, it is important to prepare for the exam in order to gain practical knowledge that will help in solving real-world problems. With the help of relevant study materials, you will be able to improve your existing hands-on skills and maybe even learn something new.
So, how to prepare for 70-410 test?
How to choose the best web platform to get the necessary prep materials for Microsoft 70-410 exam? Currently, the trending prep resource is Prepaway. This website offers the following materials for IT preparation:
• Study guides
• Training courses
• Premium files with questions and answers
• Free practice tests
Visit Prepaway, and you will surely find 70-410 preparation material that suits you the best.
It’s very important for IT professionals to update their knowledge and skills because technology is developing very fast. Microsoft 70-410 exam gives you an opportunity to upgrade your knowledge of Windows Server 2012 technology and obtain modern certification. What’s more, the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential allows you to take a step up and obtain the MCSE: Core infrastructure credential. So, register for 70-410 exam today and take your career to the next level! Remember to prepare with materials from Prepaway, and you will surely pass at the first attempt.