The audios and videos come in different formats. Despite this huge variety of formats it is not possible to play all formats on your system. This requires the conversion of videos and audios into a suitable format. If you are associated with the multimedia family then like many other people in the same field you would also be looking for an easy and convenient way to transform your videos and audios to Mp3 format.
This desire of finding good software compels the users to keep looking for something impressive and useful. The right converter is not just meant for converting videos to MP3 for PC but it must be able to convert YouTube videos to MP3 as well. There is a list of converters available but to choose the right one it is important to be very careful. Many of the converters have a virus or bugs that at the end can result in the system going out of order.
If you really want to get some all-rounder then there is nothing better than ToolRocket Video Converter. It can be the best choice for all kinds of users.ToolRocket Video Converter is an all in one tool that works as a movie converter to mp3. At the same time, it permits you to split, merge and even watermark your videos.
It is even possible to download the audio extracted from the video to your system without any inconvenience. We in this article aim to support you and provide you all the necessary information that may help you in understanding and using the application.
What is a ToolRocket Video Converter?
ToolRocket Video Converter is a tool that converts video and movies to mp3. It is just the right solution for converting the high definition video formats like 4k UHD, HD 1080p, SD 720p. What makes it the most suitable choice is the fact that it does not affect the quality of the video even after converting to a better output.
This multitasking tool is not only a free video to MP3 converter, but also has the function of merging and cutting video clips. It comes with unique features like adjusting video effects and editing soundtracks.
ToolRocket Video Converter is an unmatched YouTube to MP3 converter and online editor. It helps to give the videos an absolutely new look. Enjoy the following features after installing ToolRocket Video Converter.
- It supports a wide range of video formats. You can choose any of the formats and then change it into MP3. the popular formats that it supports include Mp4, MOV, Mkv, Avi, WMV, m4v, mpg, VOB, WebM, ogv, 3gp, Flv, f4v, 5wf.
- Decide for the changes that you want to see in your videos. Reduce the size of the videos by converting them into clips, clear the unwanted part of the video or simply remove the ads from the YouTube videos.
- Sometimes while converting the YouTube video to MP3 with ToolRocket it is important to compress the videos too. With the ToolRocket you can compress and resize the video as you like.
- The video quality needs to be adjusted at times. The quality means volume and speed play. The output in return can be better than you were experiencing earlier.
- Adding an extra soundtrack is no longer a problem. It will manage the on-screen recording that can be converted to MP3. Add the soundtrack of your choice to the converted video.
- Besides the multiple video formats, it also supports the different audio formats as well.the output audio formats include .wav, mp3, etc.
Converting Video to MP3
Here are some simple steps that would permit you to get the best outputs with ToolRocket Video Converter.
- Import the video to the application.
- Choose the format you want as an output.
- Make the necessary edits using a video cutter and optimizer.
- Click Convert to start the conversion.
- Let the conversion complete.
- Download the audio file now.
- Use any output format that you like.
ToolRocket Video Converter is an absolutely free converter for laptops and PCs.
Supported Video Format
You can import multiple formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, M4V, VOB, WebM, FLV, F4V, SWF can be imported to ToolRocket for conversion.
Supported Audio Format
Like it converts the videos to MP3 it also supports audio formats like WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, ALAC, M4R, OGG, etc.